- TransYouth Care SymposiumWe wanted to share information about a training provided by TransYouth Care this August: The 4th Annual TransYouthCare Symposium (TYCS) is here! TYCS is a comprehensive 16-hour training designed for professionals interested in providing sensitive and competent mental health and medical care for gender-diverse children, transgender youth and young adults. CEUs are available for mentalContinue reading “TransYouth Care Symposium”
- Notes and Updates from our May meetingThanks to all of you who attended and participated in our meeting. It was a really productive time, including but not limited to: -a discussion about how to care for ourselves and our clients in the midst of political upheaval and change -a successful referral for a client looking for a letter of support -aContinue reading “Notes and Updates from our May meeting”
- Trans people tell their storiesHere are a couple of places where you can watch, read, or listen to trans people talk about their stories or share their photos. New York Times: Transgender Lives: Your Stories I am trans: Trans people speak: A project of Mass Trans Political Coalition The Espavo Project: Espavo means “Thank you for taking your powerContinue reading “Trans people tell their stories”
- May 2020 GDCCNH meetingDO YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBEROF THE GENDER DIVERSE CARECOALITION NH? NEXT MEETING: FRIDAY 5/6/22-330 ON ZOOM Our May 6th meeting will include informationand resource sharing focused on current eventsfacing gender diverse people both in NewHampshire and nationally. We will also offerupdated guidance for supporting clients who wantto update their legal documents. The lastContinue reading “May 2020 GDCCNH meeting”
- Trans Day of Visibility and ActionTrans Day of Visibility was yesterday. Given that there has been some difficult news lately, I wanted to share some positive updates about the Biden administration’s new policies effecting trans and nonbinary people: Finally, Some Good News On Trans Rights Listen now (9 min) | Pres. Biden releases numerous new policies. charlotteclymer.substack.com PFLAG also hasContinue reading “Trans Day of Visibility and Action”
- Save the date: Trans Resistance MarchTrans Resistance March & Festival // Trans Resistance MA // @ Franklin Park Playstead // Boston, MASat JUN 25 // TBASave the date for the 3rd annual Trans Resistance March and Festival for Black Trans Lives! Featuring performances by trans and queer artists, local vendors and food trucks, and community resources. March starts at NubianContinue reading “Save the date: Trans Resistance March”
- Mental Health Matter’s Podcast episode: Mental Health & the LGBTQIA+ Community with Harvey Feldman, LCMHCListen here to Mental Health Matter’s Podcast episode: Mental Health & the LGBTQIA+ Community with Harvey Feldman, LCMHC What gets covered: Harvey shares his personal and professional background and how he became interested in working with this population The creation of the Gender Diverse Care Coalition of NH and understanding the offerings and opportunities forContinue reading “Mental Health Matter’s Podcast episode: Mental Health & the LGBTQIA+ Community with Harvey Feldman, LCMHC”
- Free Transgender Training by Maine TransnetTransgender Introductory Primer Webinar // Maine TransNet // onlineFri JAN 21 // 12 – 2:30pmOrganizers write, “We’re excited to partner with the Maine Public Health Association and the New England Public Health Training Center to offer our Transgender Introductory Primer for allied health and public health professionals across New England on January 21st. Our primerContinue reading “Free Transgender Training by Maine Transnet”
- Details about our next meeting
- Learn more about the coalition and membershipPlease fill our a brief RSVP here and let us know your areas of interest.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.